Painless Mobile App Development Webinar
Gartner predicts that by 2015, mobile app projects will outnumber PC app projects 4-to-1. Learn how to quickly build and efficiently maintain native mobile apps that scale on-demand by powering them with cloud technology. We presented this webinar June 2012 on “Painless Mobile App Development”.
- YouTube recording of the webinar.
- The Powerpoint slide deck.
- The FAQ from the questions we received from viewers.
- The code for the demo app on GitHub
In this webinar, we went over these items:
- Create a cloud database for your app, one that’s automatically scalable and configured for disaster recovery, all in a matter of minutes without ever leaving your browser
- Build a native mobile app that leverages the database’s open standards-based APIs for authentication and data persistence
- Code and use a custom REST API for your app to encapsulate unique business logic and improve the efficiency of your app’s performance
- Securely store data offline to support situations when the app cannot access the cloud database